Header Ads

Our 1991 R32 Nissan Skyline


I figured the best way to start this blog out with its first post was to introduce the car that really sparked my love for cars, that has introduced me to some of the best people I have ever met and has inspired me to start this blog up, our beautiful 1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-S.

I purchased this car back in May 2013 in Medicine Hat, Alberta and yeah I probably paid too much for it but it was exciting and it was going to be my first car. It was pretty damn stock and fresh off the boat from Japan, it had never even been registered in Canada before.

This car was a lovely maroon colour and sported custom grandma style crocheted seat covers all around. Basically the only things that were not stock about the car were the window visors, exhaust and struts.
And yes, you read right, it is a GTS-S. RB20DE and at the time it had 64 thousand kilometres. In all its N/A, 4 lug, and stock glory it was pretty awesome getting to call a Skyline your first car.
I of course still have the car, but sold it to my boyfriend about a year later and so that is why I call it "ours" because it's still pretty much mine! It has a ton more kilometres on it and it's definitely not so stock anymore. There will be many more posts about the Skyline and what we have done to it so far so stay tuned for those and for now enjoy some more photos of it!



No comments

Powered by Blogger.