Header Ads

Barlow And 61st Meets

This is just kinda show casing the large meets at the Barlow and 61st Tim Horton's that ever since I've lived in Calgary I've gone to every weekend and met most of my close friends at. For the end of February the parking lot was packed and i was surprised people were bringing out their cars and projects. But anyways, here's some photos of some of the whips that were there.

 Alan's 180sx and my skyline being washed up after work
 Another shot of Alan's 180

 Terry's s13 beside my skyline
 Mike's Cummin's

 Out with Aaron for some photos

 Just met this guy last night, just moved down from the yukon. Andy


 Jason's beautiful JZX100







 Nicholas' impala





 And there's these babes






 Guy in a new eco boost doing donuts, think those manifolds got a big warm



No comments

Powered by Blogger.