Header Ads

"The Outhouse"


I haven't used my camera in about 4 months as it's been broken. My 50mm lens was stuck on the camera body and I kept meaning to send it in to get it off as I really didn't want to break something else, well I got sick of not using it and finally broke it off and all is well, i'm just out a nifty fifty. All these photos were taken on my Canon 60D with the 18-55mm kit lens used with my tripod.




The night I captured these photos was also the first time my buddy Kal brought his 300zx out for this year after all his winter modifications so it was awesome to be the first one to shoot it. There's also Andrew's 2004 Subaru WRX and Tanner's R32 GTR. 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
















Hope everyone enjoyed these and are finishing up their cars to finally pull them out for the summer.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.